Genilabs is proud to be advancing Russia's tradition of excellence in computer engineering through our own St. Petersburg Development Center. St.Petersburg always has been the educational, scientific and engineering capital of Russia. Now, with sprawling Ford, Toyota, Intel, SUN, Motorola and other factories and research centers, the city has become Russia's largest manufacturing and intellectual center.
- All of our programmers have several years of experience developing customized, fully integrated industrial strength systems in a variety of industries.
- All of our programmers have advanced technical degrees (Master's and PhDs) in Computer Science or Applied Math from world class universities.
- All of our programmers are certified Brainbench professionals in a variety of technology areas, many have several certifications, and many have passed Sun, Microsoft and other reputable assessments.
- All of our programmers have on-hands experience with distributed environments and offshore programming.
To better illustrate the class of the people in our team we provide two CV samples of our team members:
Over ten years of experience in developing n-tier applications
Over seven years of experience in developing internet applications
Good knowledge of software developing methodologies and automation tools
Programming Language: C++, Ñ#, VB.NET
Databases: MS SQL Server, Gupta
Operating Systems: MS Windows - all platforms, Unix SCO and Linux
Technologies: COM+, ADO, OleDB, ODBC, ADO.NET, WPF, WCF, WWF
- Graduated in 1994, applied mathematic, engineer-researcher Saint Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation; Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Excellent conversational and written English
Senior Web Developer
Over nine years of experience in developing web-based applications
Good knowledge of software developing methodologies and tools
Programming Languages: C#, VB.NET, PHP, Perl
Databases: MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL
Operating Systems: MS Windows - all platforms, Unix
Technologies: ASP 3.0, ASP.NET, ASP.NET AJAX, Silverlight, WCF, WWF
- Graduated in 2002, software engineer Saint-Petersburg Electrotechnical University (ETU); Saint-Petersburg, Russia
Good conversational and written English